[TCML] I am weasel (new version)

Kevin, all

Not silly at all. That Weasel monologue, in "I are good dog", is the first clear and precise description of what a Tesla Coil is.

Voiced first time 11/12/1998, end of 3rd season, at a time when none of us could say it in less than a thousand words.

I think it called for a celebration, so I tracked down this info on the Weasel forum at tv.com.

And for future reference, I think we all deserve a slightly less compressed version, which is now 3 megs,

http://www.hammertone.com/WeaselTesla.wmv

Cheers, Finn Hammer

Kevin Eldredge skrev:
All

  This is silly, but does anyone know a good link to the " I am  weasel"
episode with the Tesla Coil,or know the name of the episode?

Kevin E.