[TCML] Terry Filter for a pig?

Changing the subject line...

Terry filters are usually used for NST's with mid-point grounded secondary coils, and this is why there are basically two of everything - one filter for each side.  But with a pole pig, wouldn't you tie one of the HV bushings to RF ground?  I'm not sure why there needs to be two complete filters (as shown in the photo link) as with NST's.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA