[TCML] Does this Staccato controller work OK with this VTTC?

Hi,

To fuel our addiction further Pete and I (I know if sounds like we're married, but we're not, trust me) are going to tackle a VTTC based on the 833A tubes.

I'm currently researching the Staccato controller. Does anyone know if this controller:

http://www.easternvoltageresearch.com/oldwebsite/teslacoil13.htm <http://www.easternvoltageresearch.com/oldwebsite/teslacoil13.htm>

Will run OK with this coil:

http://www.stevehv.4hv.org/VTTC5.htm <http://www.stevehv.4hv.org/VTTC5.htm>

The designs look a little different from the controller on the SteveHV pages, but I'm hoping that the application is the same.

Steve H
(no V)