RE: [TCML] Very High Voltage Polystyrene Caps on e-bay

I agree with everything that Bart said.  But, all of the polystyrene caps that I gave seen (I have not looked extensively) have had very puny end terminations.  I think that polystyrene caps are mainly used tor temperature stability, as opposed to high current capability.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA