Re: [TCML] High Power Static Gaps

I have to say that I'm impressed with the pressurized gaps. We built one
last night and tested it on our coil and got the some of the best
performance yet. Pete put this together in record time, and I was really
impressed with the simplicity of his design.

Here's a movie clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6iVnSxqGJ8

Has anyone experimented with restricting the exhaust to give higher
pressure in the gap chamber?

Steve