[TCML] G10 disk

Hey all,
     I am in the early planning stages of making a new spark gap and I
am considering using a disk type this time.  If memory serves me well,
there was somebody out there who makes or sells G-10 disks for just such
a purpose.  If that is correct, who are you, do you have any, how much
would it cost me, and what sizes do you have available?  Thanks.

Scott Bogard.