[TCML] tesla coil you-tube videos

Hey all,
     After long last I have uploaded all the footage involved with the
construction of my 6-inch tesla coil, so if you have a half hour to
kill, and are bored, you may view these three videos here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HijP4fFTBnA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6bU6EFHoag
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAOjYK4wkzE
Decent sparks, but the videos are at best a good example of the very
hard work and time necessary to obtaining decent results from a system
(Murphy must live across the street, if it could go wrong...)  Some
humorous moments as well.  Enjoy, and your comments are welcome.

Scott Bogard.