Re: [TCML] VTTC Coupling

Yea, I've been short on 3 of the 5 major large US homebuilders for the past
4 years, and so far, in the past 4 years, up nearly 850%!!

I think I will hold my short position in these stocks until next April, then
dump it and cash in!

I'm wondering after all the dust clears in the next 24 months if the tech
stocks will run rampant again, like in the 80's?  There is a ton of money
out there just waiting for that stampede to reoccur.  I know Buffet is
playing the energy sectors very hard right now.

I would suspect that a coupling of around 0.18 to 0.2 would be the max for
good performance.  I had a pair of 811As in a VTTC once and set my coupling
at
0.18.  I also tried tighter coupling but the spark output actually
decreased. I think the energy reflected back into the primary circuit
started showing modes
of constructive and destructive interference hence decreasing the output.  I
noted values of 0.14 to 0.18 seemed to produce the very best results.

Regards,

D.C. Cox