To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 11:01 PM
Subject: [TCML] 26.4kV 25kVA pole pig for sale

I bought a 34.5kV unit from these folks a few months ago, and they were a real pleasure to deal with. Seeing them back with more pole pigs, I feel I ought to put in a good word for them. Like the unit I bought, these new units are oddities: 26.4kV delta! Wild!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Westinghouse-25-KVA-Single-Phase-Pole-Mount_W0QQitemZ220277917035QQihZ012QQcategoryZ71391QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

Get yours while the gettin's good!! :-D

Cheers,
Aaron, N7OE