RE: [TCML] Electrum Photo

Nice photo! The Cannon EOS 5D is a very nice camera as well. Hard to
believe from the photo that a man can climb to the top of the coil from the
inside to get to the corona ring's "obsevation post". If my memory serves
me right, didn't you mention at the Integratron that someone was actually
inside the corona ring during operation? Man, what a rush!

Woo