Re: [TCML] rsg pulsing

The plastic coupling is actually very robust.  It has 2 large set screws and
it is precision machined out of 1.25" delrin rod and it is definitely not a
weak spot.  As far as the pulsing goes, i think i got everything worked out
with that and i am considering changing it to dc resonant but that will be
next year because i am going back to florida in a couple of days and when i
come back it will be winter.  I have other things to work on now such as the
drsstc along with a couple other projects i have planned.