Re: [TCML] Should I repot this NST?

Steve,

That looks like the bonding wire that goes from the core to the case. Just
be sure it stays intact, and it'll be okay. If you have a heat gun, or a
propane  torch with a flame spreader tip, you might try gently heating the surface
of the  asphalt to see if it will flow enough to fill in the cracks. Otherwise,
don't  mess with it if it works now. You might keep the lid off to eliminate
the  possibility of an arcover to it, and keep your spark gap set a little
closer to  keep the voltage down until your coil is in tune.

Tony Greer

In a message dated 9/20/2008 10:11:31 A.M. Central Daylight Time,