Re: [TCML] Secondary Coil Wire

Blue, green, or white colors all work fine.

Use the largest possible dia. you can to get the best output from your coil.

Not necessary to wind wires in parallel.  A single layer, single winding is
all that is required.

JAVATC is an excellent program for all TC design.  You can contact me
off-list if you need
some tips on using it to it's max potential.  I can also provide some hints
for the design process.

Regards,

Dr. Resonance