[TCML] Earth capacitors

I just finished experimenting with my first Coil and when I add microwave capacitors to my RF ground it appears to give a longer hotter spark when I connect it in parallel rather than in series(3) Or directly to earth.The differince is noted on my small coil.Is it possible to increase this? My hopes are to Invent something out of Tesla Coils and I have my own theories with regards to how electricity can work.I wish I could tell you all but if anyone would like to help me your attention would be much appreciated by email.Regards Gareth