RE: [TCML] pole pigs from Gustav

This is also a good point. If you could figure out where they were going
to dispose of them you'd be good off. However you would likely be met
with a complete and total lack of cooperation due to "insurance issues".
This is of course even more disgusting of a policy. Most large companies
will go to great lengths to make sure their junk is either destroyed or
very securely disposed of. Just look at how our government handles it's
"trash"...

Unless you make friends with a guy in the field you will probably not
get one from them. Ever tried to get a used tire from a tire shop? They
charge you a $5 "disposal fee" then SELL them to a recycler from a
locked up metal cage in the back. But, of course, they don't tell you
that if you ask for a used tire. No, they just say "our insurance will
not allow us to do that" because they don't want to get sued if you
drive off the lot with a used tire and get in a wreck when it goes flat.

This is what I mean by this NOT being black and white like some would
like to believe...

Aron