From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Sfxneon@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 10:25 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [TCML] Tube question

Back in high school, some 40 years ago we were still being taught tube
theory and would plot our own curves on vacuum tubes, and then design a
circuit
around that. Just don't ask me how now because that was a looooong time
ago,
but it wasn't that hard using a variable voltage source and a couple of
meters.

73's

Tony Greer

In a message dated 9/22/2008 11:54:16 A.M. Central Daylight Time,