Re: [TCML] VTTC Curent Draw

Is it possible that you have a current measuring problem? What is the rating of your circuit breaker? I would expect things to be blowing up at that much power/ How are you measuring the current? If you are using a digital type of meter, you may be getting interference from the coil. The best way is with an analog meter and a current transformer combination.

Skip