[TCML] Re:Earth Capacitor

Hi Gary     Just something in my defence,you said I was wrong completely,well you I think you misunderstood me.I said waves get bigger not stronger like take a stone and throw it in a pond.(I Wish I could draw it)Or like the wake of a boat.Sorry for my gramma as I also said bounce and/or absorbed.Now I hear every Coiler in the world say "Keep as much of it in the secondary as possible"That means not all is absorbed and some gets lost, else we would all have the best coils.Remember the stone is the cross section.  Best Regards to you.    Gareth