From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx on behalf of ConorPerry@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat 9/27/2008 12:15 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] 60ma Coil Discharge - comments welcome

I agree with Bert, lower the rail, flip it to the outside of those supports.
Almost looks like you're using u-bolts to connect it to the supports.  Use
something insulated like zip-ties or wire holders.  Also make sure it is
perfectly smooth in radius and also in a flat plane as related to the
primary.

Nice output!

CP8071