Re: [TCML] 60ma Coil Discharge - comments welcome

strike rail appears to be too high up sec.

usually 1 inch outside pri and 1.5 inch vertical elev above pri works well.

the burn spot on the coil may be caused by handling the coil without gloves
on --- sodium salts from the sweat in your hands.

Dr. Resonance