Re: [TCML] More Tesla coils on TV

I guess that worked, except the content is missing as it was a forwarded this time and the attached text got clipped.
Once again.....

Here is a link to the segment that the Discovery Channel's Daily Planet show aired this past week. It was about our high voltage shows.
To check it out you will need to use Internet Explorer.
http://technology.sympatico.msn.ca/
Scroll down and click on the thumbnail that shows Terry Blake aka Dr. Zeus. It is titled Zeusaphone.
There are several familiar faces in the crowd. It is about 5 min long.

Jeff Larson

Jeff Larson wrote:
This didn't make it through on the first try.  This is a second attempt.