[TCML] cheers

Im leaving the list because I belive Im of no use to the people here.Im no physicist but I belive there might be someone out there who will listen to me. My knowledge of electricity is has been with me for a very long time and so are my Ideas and proven theories and It seems like it would stay that way and only emerge when Im dead and maybe some one will be able to use my Ideas when coal and oil run out but for now its all about money. Thanks for putting up with me Chip! Oh and my failed working experiment with an out of tune Tesla Coil is on my website www.flickr.com/photos/Kingsandangels Thanks Gareth