Re: [TCML] lost cheesehead hat

In my post I should have added:

At our recent open house it appeared someone accidently took my friend's
cheeshead with a plasma globe atop it.  I'm trying to
find out who accidently took it home.  It was very similar to the one Dave
Weiss was wearing only his hat contained a voice
activated laser beam.  Good enough for Dave to win the 14.4 kV 10 kVA pole
xmfr I gave away last year for the "most inventive" cool idea.

I guess it does sound a bit funny to a non Green Bay Packer fan.

Dr. Resonance