Re: [TCML] VTTC-tuning. John got me started ;-)

Hi Bart
No, I haven't looked into this at all, but it is now on the list of "Things to check out." My guess is that as long as you operate in the frequency spectrum the tube was designed for it won,t play a major role, however I don't know and I certainly intend to check it out.

I have no doubt that spark loading impedance is a prime factor. Yes, everything you said has possibilities and needs to be explored.
Good thoughts!
Thanks
John W. G.

John W. Gudenas, Ph.D.