Re: [TCML] Faraday Suit

I have made a full coverage faraday suit that fits comfortably under jeans, long tee-shirt, shoes or wig. I have nice shots of all over 2 foot sparks through my clothes for my "Thinker" project. It is not a bulky fit like chainmail. The mask is a minimal one with very fine steel wires that do not obscure the face.
Here is a nice shot of sparks from my shoe to ground as part of that photo.
http://tesladownunder.com/MTfootArcs.jpg
It was done for a magazine as part of a project and I will put it all on my site in 1 week to fit in with the article publication with construction details. Details soon.

Peter
www.tesladownunder.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Teslamad" <teslamad@xxxxxxx>

Does anyone have any tips for first time Faraday suit. The physics behind it are simple but the construction is a bit more complex. Thought about using some type of wire mesh from the hardware store. Or possibly one of those chainmail shark suits. Any suggestions would be great!