[TCML] Cockroth-Walton Mutiplier Java program

Hello,

Here's a good follow-up on my Cap charger or SS TC supply. I would ad a
connector to each x2 stage unless anyone has a suggestion on voltage
control. If a second supply with a TTL inverted input was added to the
ground point and stage with opposing Diodes a full wave multiplier could be
made with a 2400watt output total. Not too shabby.

This is a very useful java driven calculator for plugging in cap values!
Remember the current is halved by doubling the voltage. Also remember to
calc the reactance load @ I/ (2*pi* freq* C) for protecting rated power to
protect the Panasonic HV Inverter/ mine has two 382K Caps in a half wave
which works out to the suspected power at 2KV and 1200w output 1/ (2pi *30
khrz *382k)(cap) - one stage reactance.

The numbers will maybe surprise you.

http://www.cosmicrays.org/muon-cockroft-walton-calculation.php

Jim Mora