Re: [TCML] The Modern Thinker

There was no electrical sensation at any time. However the spark to ground was going through a hole in the ball of my shoe and was burning. I had to wiggle my toes which gave some motion blur of my foot in some of the shots (in which I have to be absolutely still for 15 seconds).
Peter

----- Original Message ----- From: "bartb" <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Peter,
All those photo's were fantastic! So good, I don't even have a favorite. Amazing the things you think of. The string of floro tubes was pretty cool. I noticed in the "thinker" photo your hand had a few hits. Did you notice it?
Take care,
Bart

Peter Terren wrote:
Another project of mine. This uses the close fitting spark suit and shows me in the Thinker position being struck by a semicircle of sparks. Details of the project including construction photos are here:

http://tesladownunder.com/ModernThinker.htm

Peter