RE: [TCML] High speed camera recordings?

There was a flurry of activity 1-2 years ago on this list.  Terry Fritz and Peter Terren posted extensively about equipment they built and results obtained.  Search the Pupman archives for streak camera (seems to be having trouble just now?).

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA