From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Andrew Robinson
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 1:45 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] TUNGSTEN TUNGSTEN TUNGSTEN

To all you guys searching for the best deal to get tungsten bar stock, I

believe I have found it! If not prove me wrong. These guys were so
helpful.

Got the most incredible deal on a 0.25 x 36" bar stock

Go check um out at http://www.torreyhillstech.com/index.html

Maybe if you call in and mention the TCML, might get a discount. No
promises though.