RE: [TCML] HV Transformer Winding

I think that the polarity may or may not change as the coil is flipped, depending upon whether one also swaps the terminal connections.  If the inner winding remains connected to the core (as REQUIRED on an NST), then the polarity will definitely flip as the coil flips.  If one viewed the secondary as a solenoid, also switching the terminal connections as the coil was flipped, then the polarity would not change.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA