From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of bartb
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 9:01 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] HV Transformer Winding

Hi Jim,

Flipping one of the hv coils in an NST will certainly change it's
direction (multilayer coil). I would expect the same with the
transformer Phil is building. This is why when re-assembly of an NST is
performed, getting the hv windings oriented correctly is a must.
Consider a flat primary coil and flip it (winding direction
perpendicular to the center changes).

Bart