Re: [TCML] Envirotex Lite , High Torque drive

The Envirotex Lite certainly does produce an excellent finished coating.
Unfortunately it does not seep deep in between windings to provide really
good HV insulation.  It's a good idea to use some varnish (I prefer AC-43)
to thoroughly insulate the coil prior to applying the EnviroTex Lite.

On Steve W's coils it certainly is proven that it can stop secondary damage
when a rogue sec spark strikes the sec coil.  It splashes out into a wide
area coupling it's energy into the winding with capacitive coupling.  This
wide area insertion provides excellent sec coil protection.

Dr. Resonance