[TCML] 6 inch x 36 new acrylic former 4 sale

Hello Coilers,

I will have a 6 inch x 36 (72" cut in half by the vendor) for sale. I will
be retaining one of the two pieces for my very long term targeted assembly
(4x) 833c VTTC when the package arrives;-^). This former will be kept in the
original package as when I receive it. More specific information will be
posted to anyone who is interested in this clear former at half of the
actual cost to me, plus shipping.

Please contact me off list if you are interested in this 6 inch, acrylic
former.

Thanks,

Jim Mora