Re: [TCML] Re: Old TRW technical flea market in LA

It's worth visiting Apex but they're more or less a junk shop so hope you're not disappointed. You have to be very careful what you pay there as some prices are ridiculously low but others are ridiculously high.

Enjoy,

Ed

Russell L Thornton wrote:

Thanks to all who commented. Unfortunately I will miss the flea market by a week since I will be there this weekend. However, the jewel of the info is learning about Apex Surplus. Looks to be my kind of store. Hopefully bigger and better
than Sky Craft here in Orlando.
Cheers,
Russell at the Cape (Bye Bye to Delta II - a beautiful launch this morning.)