RE: [TCML] secondary windings burning?

Do you have personal experience with eBay wire, or reliable first-hand accounts, to back up your claim that wire from eBay is usually (more often than not?) factory seconds?  Bear in mind that buying through eBay means buying directly from any number of unrelated vendors, so you're using a pretty broad brush with that assertion.

Given that eBay is such a convenient and widely used resource, I don't like to see fear, uncertainty, and doubt spread without good reason.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA