Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 1:13 PM
Subject: [TCML] New Geek Group Video - How to Wire A Tesla Coil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P0L8MGNUhI

Thought I'd share this with the list.

Btw, we're in production on a ton of new videos right now so I thought I'd
ask.

What Coiling-Specific videos would you like to see?

We're interested in making a whole series of how-to and explanation videos
on all things coiling related, and I certainly welcome any ideas for topics,
etc.

Also, if anyone is interested in coming and participating in a video all
TCML members are welcome to come and talk and show off their work! :)

Have fun guys!

Christopher A. Boden
President / Founder
The Geek Group