Re: [TCML] GU5B VTTC

Hi list

I added a staccato controler to my VTTC and 2 more MOTs on my source (that's 6 little MOTs in serie-parallel).

The second light was very satisfying:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rJISBSHMxk&feature=channel_page

Re-tuning for streamer loading gave much better sparks, up to 80 cm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hRnoLVFsEw&feature=channel_page

The power cord is hot after short runs even at such low pulse rate, but I think that this tube would give much better sparks powered by an appropriate plate transformer (too pity that I have none, even more MOTs). I enjoyed to work on this project.

Best regards

teslina