Re: [TCML] GU5B VTTC

I have to make some new modifications:

-rebuilding the source
-increasing the primary cap (now is 1.46 nF, I would go for 2 nF) and lowering the primary turns
-lowering the gauge (AWG) of primary wire to decrease the primary resistence
-a new movable feedback (still afraid for arcs between secondary and the tickler coil, thats why I used the bottom position). I will make it tapable , with insulated wire, but on a larger form than the primary to prevent the possible breakdown. I know that the copling would be lowered, but having tapable turns I can variate this parameter.

teslina