From: Jim Mora <wavetuner@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 4:54:26 AM
Subject: RE: [TCML] MOTS Tuning, Capacitors, and Spark Gaps

Hi Joel,
Wow 80 of them! A lot of us could use some more level shifters! Take heart!
Maybe you can sell them and buy CDC's for a nice performing MMC!
Jim Mora

Much easier to get to 9nf by setting in series one row of .15uf caps: try
16! CDC also makes a .1uf 2kvk caps... 11 should work to get just under 9
nf.
Jim Mora,
PS I did not run these on Java MCC for sizing to coil parameters.