[TCML] 4 SALE... SOLD But also BIG items last chance in this post!

All the wrapped coils have sold. If you missed out though, I still have that form I haven't wrapped yet so still contact me off list if interested.

Hey, also... Lemme try my luck one last time at getting rid of BIG coil stuff. If it doesn't sell this time I'll probably throw most of it away and quit posting spam on the tesla list. http://www.teslamad.com/4sale/index.html For BIG tesla stuff for sale!

Andrew Robinson
arobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

or call

(919) 747-9931