Re: [TCML] transformer oil source or substitute?

those X-ray xmfrs are usually a bit stressed due to their small size.  Best
to use a real xmfr oil (I have some also) which you can usually obtain from
a local electric power utility company.

also, best to refill this xmfr with a vacuum setup to be sure all air
bubbles are out or it could fail.

Dr. Resonance