[TCML] Tesla Fest 2009

We should have several different sizes of Tesla Fest T-shirts available
after this Sat. event:    Med, Lrg, XL, XXL.

This year we went with Tesla Fest 2009 on top, large blue coil in the
center, and 1,000,000 Volts across the bottom in "dripping blood" red font.

The shirts are flourescent green so they really stand out.

We will also have some high definition DVDs approx one week after the event
concludes.

Contact me off-list if you have interest.

Dr. Resonance