Re: [TCML] This is only a test...

You can resolve a lot of problems by being sure you are dialed in to correct
component values.  JAVATC will do this for you --- it's usually accurate to
within 1/4 turn on the pri and you can try different cap values, coupling
values, etc.

This program usually solves almost all "mysteries".  It tells you that
selected components of your system are in balance.  An hour spent with
JAVATC is better than experimenting and guessing for months.  Once you print
out the parameters, then set you coil up and it will work properly.

One area to watch is quenching.  Use a good hyperbaric, vacuum, or multiple
copper tube gap with a lot of air flow.

Two areas that get a lot of coilers in trouble are inproper quenching and
improper coeff. of coupling.

DC