Re: [TCML] Spherical topload SGTC

I obtained easier the swirling streamer with a gap between spheres. It is possible that the arc between spheres give a weak ascendent air flow around the diameter of the smaller sphere (between the sphere and the edge od the insulator ring), I dont know ...Using an alu strip as connection between spheres I obtained just the regular multiple dancing streamers. It is possible that the gap add a delay until the big sphere acumulate enough charge.