Re: [TCML] Advice on MMC

You want to avoid a resonance between your power xmfr and the tank cap, so
usually 1.3 to 1.4 times the resonant value is correct amount to use.

You can run an async rotary, but you definitely need to have a safety gap
connected across it.  For 60 mA and 120 mA xmfrs a multiple tube copper pipe
or hyperbaric gap is best way to go.  If you contact me off list I can send
you the plans for the hyperbaric type gap.  Best performance with nst
systems.

Dr. Resonance