[TCML] Appropriate Spark Gap for a 15/30 NST

I was recently sifting through some of your guys' posts, and found this quote from DC;
"For 60 mA and 120 mA xmfrs a multiple tube copper pipe
or hyperbaric gap is best way to go."
That got me thinking about which type of gap is best for my tranny (15Kv 30mA. I'm in the middle of building a Richard Quick Spark Gap for it. Should I resume building it, or should I resort to one of the other types of gaps before I get too far into this one?

Thanks everyone,
Brandon