RE: [TCML] Trans-cap uf matching, over/under?

I'm not sure there is any consistent optimal multiplier from Mains-Resonant to optimal LTR cap value.  It's been my experience that 2X the MR value is best with a static gap.  This may vary with the particular NST used.  I think your choice of a .011 uF cap is fine.  I think that would be far superior to using the .0033uF cap, as bang-size is strongly correlated with spark length (but not brightness).

Yes, you can treat two 15/30's the same as a 15/60 for all calculations.  For my 15/60, I used .02uF with a static gap, and .04uF with a sync 120BPS RSG.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA