Re: [TCML] Mystery Cylinders on Primary Lines

I have a friend that is a lineman for the power company.  He was telling me they have things that clamp on the wires that transmit signals to a receiver that sends the signals by phone lines to a monitor station.  I don't know what they monitor probably the power load or wire temperature.