From: Christopher Karr [mailto:chriskarr4@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 4:03 PM
To: Tesla Pupman List
Subject: RE: [TCML] Bi-Polar TC

If you'd like to see one (I'm not sure you can tell how it's supported,
but you can ask the guy), you can go to a youtube video made by my
friend, Shannon. Here's the link -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YabWJooBCyY

> Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 21:42:08 +0000
> From: jhowson4@xxxxxxxxxxx
> To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [TCML] Bi-Polar TC
> CC:
>
> oh no! some how the link I had was deleted. Here is the type I am
trying to make.
> here is the link
> http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com/2007/TSC/index.htm

Eastern
> Subject: [TCML] Bi-Polar TC
>

> Hey Guys I was wondering if i could pick your brains about the bipolar
Tesla coil. Specifically what the best way to mount the secondary Like
this would be. I am planning on making a small 9kv 30ma coil over the
summer