Re: [TCML] I should have taken more electrical classes/MOSFET TC

Hi Scott,

The Internet is your friend. I wish it was around when I was younger! Here's
a first hit on Biasing a Mosfet. A good comparison between transistor
biasing and MOSFETS with some family curves. Use the Internet; it rocks for
lifetime learning!

http://people.seas.harvard.edu/~jones/es154/lectures/lecture_4/mosfet/mos_circuits/mos_circuits.html

Best Regards,
Jim Mora